Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She....

...made me go through each song on my playlist and while each song started, she shook her head to tell me she doesn't like it and to skip to the next
.
...shook her head to every song that I played for her and when I completed one full cycle on my playlist, she made me repeat it again, and again, she shook her head to every song that played
.
...made me go through my playlist 5 times while she shook her head at every song
.
...refused to eat her lunch and clamped up when the spoon was near her mouth
.
...spat out every single grain of rice which I successfully forced into her mouth, and then opens her mouth for more, only to spit it out again
.
...made me go through my playlist another 3 times
.
...made me stop, take a deep breathe and count to 10 countless times that day, to stop myself from strangling her
.
...kept trying to pull my laptop onto the floor
.
...she sat down and screamed her head off when I did not give her what she wanted
.
...really made me feel like killing her. Like REALLY KILLING HER!!!
.
And then, she...
.
...made me laugh when she imitated my maid catching mosquitoes
.
...made me smile when she knew I was angry and came to kiss me and hug me
.
SIGH....
.
how do I deal with this every single day?

No comments:

Post a Comment