This dish is so super delicious and so super easy to make, it's definitely a keeper!
The sauce goes fantastic with rice and/or bread!
Found this recipe online and improvised on it a little and BOOM!, I suddenly have a family favorite!
The hubs loved it so much that he slurped up all the sauce with bread AFTER he had it with rice! Even Renee finished up her whole bowl of rice easily.
This recipe serves 3 but the hubs and I are big eaters, so it could serve 4 as well.
6 pieces of lean pork chops, trimmed.
2 tablespoon white soya sauce
4 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
4 tablespoon brown sugar
4 tablespoon tomato sauce
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Pre-heat oven to 170'C.
2. In a small bowl, mix the soya sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, tomato sauce and lemon juice together until properly blended.
3. Place the pork chops inside a medium sized baking tray and spread half of the sauce over them. Make sure sauce is evenly spread and meat is covered.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, covered.
5. When done, flip the chops over and spread the remaining sauce over them.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, uncovered.
7. Serve with rice and/or bread.
The pork chops can be substituted with chicken as well.
Hope you all love this dish as much as me and mine do!
Do share with me if you think there are ways to improve on this recipe to make it even more va va voom!