Friday, January 22, 2010

My latest obsession

I WANT this bag sooooo much it hurts!
I WANT it soooo badly that it's made my everyday life just absolutely horrible because I don't have it.
I've never WANTED anything so bad in my life before.
.
Erm....ok, let me rephrase that.
.
I've never WANTED anything so bad within this one year before.
.
.
I told hubby if he got it for me, I'd never ask him for anything else for the next 3 years....
And right after I said that, I burst out laughing.
.
Ya, I know right....
I can't even believe myself, what more get hubby to believe me.
.
But I seriously NEED this bag.
It's a matter of life and death.
For me.
.
If I don't have it, how to go back to work and look professional?
HAhahahahahHAHAHAHA!!!
.
See, make excuses to get it also I laugh dy.
How la!

2 comments: