Friday, January 1, 2010

Bzzzz

As I came down the stairs one day, I heard a loud buzzing sound coming from behind the curtains. Sweeping them aside, I found this...
.
.
...a brown-stripped winged dragonfly sitting at the bottom of my sliding glass doors.
.
I have never seen a dragonfly like this before and I was quite impressed by it. For a good 5 minutes, I was kneeling on the floor just looking at it. And the amazing thing, Renee was squatting down right next to me looking at it too. Without moving. For 5 whole minutes!
.
I was so impressed to be impressed by a dragonfly which was impressing enough to even impress Renee *grin*
.
Impressive, no?
.
I also want to announce that the 2nd issue of Critique is out!!!
YAY!!!
.
.
It looks soooooo much better than the first issue.
And I must say, the contents has improved a lot too.
Or then again, maybe I'm just biased because they used RED as the background color for the cover and I do so love red...
.
.
.
.
So, why don't you go to your nearest Coffee Bean and grab a free copy and see if this is better than the first yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment