Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A small taste of freedom




Today.
I went out without the kids.
For 3 whole hours.
Not to have my usual rush in - touch up roots color - rush back routine.
But to spend quality time SHOPPING & GOSSIPING with one of my favorite girlfriends of all time!

First time since we moved here that I actually left the kids at home to go out shopping.

Of course it also helped with the fact that it was a public hol in Thailand today (Queen's birthday and Thai Mother's Day) so hubby was home to jaga the anaks.




3 hours may not be much.
But it was A LOT to me.
I had a great time catching up with one of my bestest buddy, and it also helped to keep my sanity under control.




Spent the whole afternoon trolling Platinum Mall.
Ended the day with dinner at Asiatique together with her boyfriend, my husband and the anaks.

Missing Jamie already.
Looking forward to the next time we reunite.

No comments:

Post a Comment