Wednesday, March 17, 2010

She killed for the 1st time

See this millipede here?
.
.
Ya, we get a lot of them crawling into the house from our garden outside.
.
Anyways, I think Renee killed it's father last night. Or mother. I dunno, they all look the same to me. Ok, so maybe killed isn't really the right word to use for what Renee did. I think MAULED might be better.
.
Hmmm...in fact, it could be a younger sister or brother that she killed. I didn't really see the size of it. In fact, I didn't even know my 19 month old daughter was committing murder until she came screeching happily up to me and then dumped the two-halves, intestines spilling, dead worm on my lap.
.
And I was in SHORTS!!!
.
So please forgive me for not taking a picture of the deceased.
I tengah hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment