Friday, March 19, 2010

My style

A couple of friends have been asking me what I wear and how I accessorize myself when I go out with my 19 month old daughter, because they just can't seem to match comfort + fashion when they want to go out with their kids.
.
So I've decided to start posting down what I wear when I go out so that they (and all other mothers out there who wants to know) can have an idea about how I match comfort + fashion for myself.
.
Of course, I'm not the most fashionable mother around and I'm sure there are many others out there who has their own personal style and still look absolutely fabulous. But since I've been asked, I'm proud to share a little bit of my own fashion.
.
Simple lunch with Kathryne and Sam @ Delicious, 1U
.
.
Me
top: cats whiskers
harem pants: random thai fair
bangles: diva
watch: nooka
.
Renee
top: mothercare
jeans: old navy
.
I swear, harem pants are THE MOST comfortable thing ever created!
They're tapered at the ankles so there's no trouble with stepping on the edge of the pants or having to fold it up when stepping into a wet public toilet. And the best thing is, they're so baggy it feels like you're wearing your pyjamas out.
.
I matched this outfit with a pair of beige wedges.
.
They were only RM25, which to me is DIRT cheap.
Am so glad I bought 2!

1 comment: