Thursday, March 11, 2010

Make a Pinata out of him

Omg, did you read the papers today???!!!
.
Crazy man armed with hammer walks into a kindy and whacks children in their heads!!!
.
Okay, fine, so the news didn't say anything about the man being crazy but C'MON! Which sane man would walk around bludgeoning 6 year olds in their heads with a freaking hammer??? Only someone absolutely crazy and out of his mind can do something like that!
.
I mean, why would he want to do something like that?
What can a child ever have done to him to make him so filled with anger?
.
Anyways, the police are on the lookout for him now and I pray they catch him fast.
You know what they should do to punish him?
.
They should tie him up and dress him up as a Pinata and then set loose a group of baseball bats-wielding 6 year olds on him.
.
Hah!
If I can't even control my 18 month old girl when she's swinging her plastic hammer around at me, I definitely wouldn't wanna be caught in the same room as a bunch of 6 year olds swinging their bats at a Pinata man.

No comments:

Post a Comment