Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CritiQue

It's OUT!!!
.
.
I guess for it's first issue, it's not too bad la, except that I still don't get why they had to choose who they did for the front cover. Not really one of my favs. And not a very good move especially for the very first issue, y'know what I mean. Oh well...
.
It doesn't really come across as a lifestyle magazine though.
I feel that the colours aren't bright enough, everything's like gray and white - BORING.
Looks more like The Edge than a lifestyle magazine.
But it's new and I'm sure they'll improve as more and more issues are out.
.
.
I should have submitted a nicer picture of myself though.
This one looks terribly awful!
I look mad.
.
.
My very own article!!!
.
.
So remember, first two issues are free and are available at all Coffee Beans!
Go pick yours up today....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the debut of the new magazine and even more so for your article! :)

    ReplyDelete