Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Of dead fishes, cute dogs, singing maid and CRITIQUE!!!

Last week, I bought Renee a fighting fish.
It died last night.
And I didn't even have time to take a picture of it =(
.
Today, I went to the pet store nearby to see if I could get Renee another one.
They don't sell fishes there.
But I saw this one dog. So OMG cuuuuuuute!!!
It's a grey and white miniature chi-hwa-hwa.
Only 2 months plus old.
Female.
Going for ONLY RM980!!!
I soooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooooooo absolutely wanna get it!!!
But will have to discuss with hubby first.
And hubby sure say "NO!" wan =(
But still, if I don't try, I won't know.
So....*fingers crossed*....
.
My maid is singing in an irritating high-pitched voice to Renee right now.
Indonesian songs.
And it's annoying me to the very core of my bones.
Should I stop her?
But I don't want her to feel like she can't even sing to Renee.
And not like she knows any English rhymes.
Imagine her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is super high-pitched Indon slang mewling noise.
But it IS irritating me.
So how? What to do?
.
On another note, CRITIQUE will be out in Coffee Beans from tomorrow onwards!!!
The first 2 issues are free but it will be available in news-stands nationwide from Jan '10 onwards.
Be sure to grab your free copy when you see it cos yours truly here has her very own FOOD column in it.
It's a monthly magazine, so watch out for my monthly gastronomic adventures...I promise you nothing but PURE fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment