Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Christmas time

It's the first Christmas we're celebrating in our own home this year and it's so exciting!
Buying our own tree, putting up decorations in our own humble abode....
So I started asking around where Christmas trees are cheap.
Some told me I could get a 5" tree for RM200.
Some said RM350 for a 6" one.
And hubby even suggested a LIVE tree from IKEA, for only RM149 and it includes FREE delivery too.
But I was thinking, where the hell am I going to put the LIVE tree inside my house?
Cos what's the use of getting a Christmas tree if I had to put it outside in the garden right?
.
In the end, I found out that Petaling Street sold Christmas decors at a terribly fantastic price, so off we trooped down one weekend.
.
.
I got my 5" tree for ONLY RM35.90!
Party or what?!
So I happily came home and started putting up the tree.
I totally forgot about the fact that I had a little anak yang sungguh terror.
Each time I tried to put up the decor on the tree.
She reached up and pulled it back down.
.
caught red-handed!
.
It took me so long to put up the tree, I almost gave up and just give her all the balls to play with.
.
.
My theme this year....
...red and silver
.
Next year, I'm going for blue and brown.
SO NICE!
.
.
.
.
I went back to Petaling Street the following week and bought even more decorations.
I so feel like Mrs. Claus now!

No comments:

Post a Comment