Sunday, November 15, 2009

The river that wanted to be a pond

Before we bought this place, we asked the developer if the river flowing in front will flood should there be days of continuous rain and they very confidently GUARANTEED that it wouldn't flood at all. In fact, I quote "The river was built to PREVENT floods".
.
see, we have water-trees
.
Well, last week, I had to rush off to SJMC for some private & confidential reasons (PLEASE DON'T ASK MY WHY) and after spending the whole afternoon there, I came home to find this!
.
even the walkway is down under
.
My river has turned into a POND!!!
.
Wtf guarantee no flood river to prevent flood nonsense??!!!
.
It wasn't even raining like for the whole morning and afternoon lorr. It was only raining cats & dogs for like less than 3 hours, and the river went over the brim.
.
that's the bench I always sit on to cut Renee's nails...it's a water-bench now
.
Can you imagine what I would have come home to if it rained the whole morning and afternoon??? I would have come home to NOTHING. My home would be gone! Flowed away with the currents on the flood prevention river.
.
Hubby called the developers and fucked them up upside down inside out and you know what was their measly reply??? "We are discussing how to overcome this problem now".
.
Wah, by the time you're done discussing, I'll have my very own indoor swimming
pool lorr.

1 comment:

  1. Kris, you should post this up on the Setia Alam Residence Association website - SARA. Its quite a site I must say. Residence share lots of info.

    ReplyDelete