Saturday, October 31, 2009

Someone flirted with me

Went to upgrade the software on my Maxis Broadband yesterday in Pyramid and the guy that serviced me FLIRTED with me!
.
Since I've given birth to Renee, I haven't gone anywhere without her so naturally, people knew that I was married and that I was already a mum.
.
But last night, hubby was at Fridays with Renee and so, I was alone when I walked into the Maxis shop.
.
The guy was already smiling at me even before I got to his counter but he was polite enough to proceed according to procedure, asking me the right questions until he got to the part about payment method.
.
"Oh, no worries about that, it's autodebit from my husband's credit card"
"You're married???!!!" he stares at me with shock, hands in sudden pause motion above his keypad.
"Erm...yes, I am. Is that a problem?"
"You don't look married. Are you sure you're married?"
"Yes, I'm very sure. I even have a daughter"
"How OLD are you? You look so young!"
"Old enough to be your mother"
"But you MUST be only 24??!!!"
"Well, no, I'm actually 30"
"Aiseh, then no chance dy lah...."
"Excuse me???"
There was a pause. Then...
"...aiyah, nevermind la, I still give you my number. Any problems, you can call me personally"
.
***
.
Bought this from Diva and am totally in love with it.
.
.
It can be used as a bracelet...
.
.
...and anklet....
.
.
...and even a necklace!
LOVE LOVE!
And the best thing, it's so soft that I can wear it and STILL carry Renee without feeling uncomfortable or anything.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha...i get that a lot too..i guess we dont age that well these days

    ReplyDelete