Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fashion on you, Fashion on me

A whole load of 'paid-for' merchandise came in the post for me yesterday and I was so excited! I've been waiting like forever for package number 1 to arrive and about a week for package number 2 and they both arrived on the same day so it was like a double-happy-clappy day for me.
.
Package No. 1
.
My Dell Inspiron Mini 10v in Passion Purple!
.
.
It's a super sleek 10 inch netbook and it's so small that I can practically pop it into my handbag and carry it around with me everywhere I go.
.
Of course, I'll be totally unsociable and a bore to hang out with now that I don't need you to entertain me anymore. I've got a new Mini to entertain myself with! (Okay, that sounded wrong).
.
I chose a cool purple color but decided that I didn't like all my finger prints being plastered all over it, so......
.
.
.....I 'zing-ed' it!
Doesn't it look absolutely cool now?!
Love!
.
Package No. 2
.
My purchase from BaciBoutique.
.
.
One pair of skinny, super skinny, ripped jeans....in white.
And I'm totally in love with it because...I don't know....I just love it! It fits me just nice, like a second skin and I absolutely love the ripped out parts because it gives such a rough edge to the whole look.
.
.
I also bought the retro looking tank/dress top because it was so RETRO!
And since mummy bought me like so many colorful leggings from London, I needed more long tops to go with them and this was just right. Love the whole black and white theme going on.
.
It's a bit lose for me though, so I'd need to either wear a tube top inside, or a funkier bra. Whichever. Hahaha! I don't care. I love it still.
.
.
By the way, can anyone spot my daughter in the two pictures above?
*Hint* She was digging through my drawer of undergarments.
.
Hung out at Pearly's last Friday and she made these DEEEEEELICIOUS cuppacakes for me. Absolutely yummy, not too sweet and the texture was just perfect.
.
.
So, anyone interested, do let me know and I'll pass on the good news to her.
.
And yes, Pearly, am doing free advertising for you *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment