Monday, December 7, 2009

Chris & Shandy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
.
.
My little baby cousin Chris got married yesterday and it was a huge affair!
Nissan Skyline as the wedding car, followed by a Ferrari, and BMW Z4, and so many other fancy cars I don't even know....the guys at the wedding had a great time oogling the pretty cars, the pretty girls and the even more gorgeous bride.
.
Me?
I was too busy running after Renee that I didn't even have time to eat.
Such luck huh.
.
So, now that Godma's children are all married, it's mummy's children next.
Well, I'm off the list.
Next comes Jodie and Sarah.
Hmmm....
.
It was my first time to 'yum cha' yesterday and I was so excited!
My next time would be when Cuz Doug and Jane gets married in 2011.
.
Some relatives asked me, in between no chance to yum cha?
And I replied. "Well, Sarah's still so young. So definitely 2nd time will be Doug's wedding"
They asked back, "What about Jodie?"
And I said, "Aiyah, I think I drink Renee's tea also belum drink Jodie's tea lah!"
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
.
Unless YOU would like to prove me wrong *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment