Saturday, July 24, 2010

I is so stupid

The iPhone is THE MOST complicated thing in the world!

I mean, its also awesome. It keeps Renee entertained in the car and while i take my shower because it has all these cool educational apps that she can play with. I get to download all these other apps for myself which I could not using a normal mobile phone.

Its just that this phone is in a world of its own. Just downloading ringtones itself is a bitch. Being so used to other phones where I could just save the song or have someone bluetooth it to my phone and I can automatically use that as a ringtone already, I almost cried when I first found out what I had to do to convert songs to be recognized as ringtones for this phone.

Even my bluetooth earpiece refuses to even wanna pair with this phone and I do not know why so I'm stuck using the conventional handsfree that came with the phone, wires everywhere.

And last night. OMG!!! I almost went crazy. Renee was playing with my phone and I didn't know what she did but she managed to lock my rotation mode.

Which means that my screen stayed lock even when I turned the phone sideways. So I couldn't even use landscape mode to type or view stuff.

And what was even more frustrating was the fact that I didn't know how to undo it!

I searched through the Settings in the phone, clicking here and there and when nothing happened, I did it all over again anyways just in case something might miraculously happen on the 2nd and 3rd try. Nothing.

I even googled it "Enable landscape mode iphone", "Unlock locked landscape mode ipone", "Landscape mode iphone"....bla bla bla but everything that came out all said the same thing - download this app or that app for extra landscape keyboards or games or what not.

Urgh! I was so close to throwing the phone away and strangling Renee at the same time. But she's just a kid. Didn't know what she was doing. Just a very smart kid.

And I'm the type of person where if I don't get something settled the way I want it to be, I won't be able to sleep. At all.

Like when I'm already in bed, comfy and snugged and then I notice that the curtains are a little crooked, I'll get up just to straighten it, else it'll be bugging me the whole night. Or if I notice that my brush, perfume, make up, watever is not placed in its right place or is a little out of its place, I'll need to rearrange it back. Or if my shampoo finishes first before my conditioner does, I'll go mad cos I won't know what to do with the remaining conditioner. Yes. I'm crazy like that. SK says its a disease. That I'm diseased.

So just imagine what not being able to undo what Renee did to my phone was doing to me!!!

I was going crazy!

I even posted on twitter and facebook, hoping that someone somewhere out there would be able to help me.

And someone did

I thank the stars and moon and sun and planet for creating such a smart kind nice person and for letting this person be my friend because he saw my fb shout out and replied with a solution!

All i had to do was double click my home button, swipe the multitask bar to the left and VOILA!!! the unlock button was there!

Such a simple solution.

So. Renee's not that smart after all.

I IS JUST STUPIDER.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment