Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear Blog,

It's been more than a month since the last time I updated you.
No, of course I have not forsaken you. Please. In fact, you've been at the back of my mind everyday, buggin' me and remindin' me that I have you to come back to.
.
But.
.
I have been extremely busy since my last post.
.
First, my stupid maid ran away.
In fact, she ran away a few days after my last post.
So I was, AM, left with the house cleaning, food preparation (dicing onions, slicing carrots, cleaning chicken, etc), cooking bla bla bla....everything that you, stupid useless maid, should have been doing....on top of looking after Renee and meeting deadlines for my articles!
.
Second, Renee had been falling sick on and off and needed constant attention.
It's not funny lor, having to watch over a sick child, taking temperature every hour, making sure the fever doesn't get too high, and feeding her medication on time.
.
Damn stressful.
.
On top of that, still do housework, vacuum, mop, clean, scrub.....argh! Everything that you, stupid useless maid, should have been doing!
.
Third....well....*ahem*....I shall stop here because what I'm about to say might offend certain people. Ok, for sure it will offend certain people. Of course, the certain person I'm talking about doesn't read blogs and most definitely does not even know that this blog exists, but I do know other people read this blog and other people might tattle tale back to the person that doesn't read blogs so I shall stop here.
.
Confusing, no?
.
Anyways, so yes, the pass month has been extremely busy for me, physically and emotionally. Majority of it caused by you, stupid useless maid, for running away!
.
But life goes on.
.
And my life went on anyways.
So here I am today.
Without a maid.
Cleaning the entire house every 2 days.
Cooking separate meals for the family.
And still able to meet deadlines.
.
Of course in between, I'm screaming like a psycho bitch mother.
Neighbors 5 houses away must think I'm mad.
Renee must think I'm mad.
But seriously, sometimes, she does drive me mad.
.
Like for example, this morning, she somehow managed to spill milk ALL over the floor, the sofa, her toys and on herself!
All within 10 minutes.
All when I was in the kitchen making her lunch.
.
Already I was tired from bending over slicing carrots and spinach.
And crying from dicing onions.
And oily from frying chicken.
I walked out into a MILK FLOODED living room!!!
.
Wouldn't you get all psycho bitch too?
.
p/s: note to self - must update blog more often or watever left of readers will really go and read someone else's blog and leave this blog empty and lonely

1 comment:

  1. I'll go nuts for sure! Get a new maid?

    Hope u'll update soon :)

    ReplyDelete