Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Labors Day

Today is May 1st.

In exactly 2 months from today, my life is gonna be completely different from how it has been all these while.

I'm having mixed feelings.
I'm excited about the changes.
I'm happy we were given this opportunity.
I feel blessed, even.
I'm nervous about the future.
I'm worried things might not be what I'm imagining it to be.
I'm scared of the unfamiliarity.
I'm curious about how life will be.
I'm looking forward to embracing a whole new culture, country.

But I know very well that this change is for the best.

I know because God told me :)

So here's to 2 more months of familiarity!


6 comments:

  1. Babe, what's going on? Where u going? What's app me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooOoooh!!! Where you goinggg???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bangkok!!!! Not as far away as you la...but still far from all that I know!!!

      Delete
    2. OMG!!!!! The land of wonderfully cheap shopping and the best food in the world, you lucky, lucky gal!!!!! :)) Congrats and enjoy the ride!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

      Delete
  3. And in another 8 days...........your sister will be celebrating her 30th birthday!

    ReplyDelete