Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Starf*cks!

It's so weird cos I'm like sitting here, in Starbucks, for the past 4 hours, trying to do work, but instead of using their Internet connection, I'm stuck using my pathetic Maxis broadband.
.
WHY???
.
Because their f*cking server is down and they didn't bother informing me about it even though they saw me walk in with my laptop!!! Like HELLO, walk in with laptop means want to use your connection la stupid!
.
If I knew, I wouldn't have bought a drink and my lunch.
.
Why spend an extra RM25 to sit in your stupid outlet when I could have saved the money and ate at home if I was gonna end up using my broadband anyways???
.
I know you guys wanna make money la...but sometimes, being honest to your customers is good too okay. Then at least your customers have a choice of walking out or to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment