Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lost

It feels like as if I lost 2 people in the pass few days.
My Yeh-Yeh is definitely gone and there's nothing we can do to bring him back.
But I know deep down inside he's very much happier wherever he is because he no longer has to listen to Mama rant and nag and moan and groan about the whole world to him from morning till night.
.
The 2nd person I feel like I've lost is not dead.
In fact, he's in China.
And will only be there for a year.
And yet, I still feel a deep lost.
And I don't know why.
.
*Sigh*
.
You know, I've got this cousin that's really stupid.
On the day of Yeh-Yeh's cremation, after everything was done and we were about to leave, he came up to me and told me this.
.
Him: You know, Amy (his wife) can feel all these supernatural things and she told me that Yeh-Yeh is feeling very hot.
.
Me: Hello, he was cremated. Of course he's hot!
.
Damn stupid right.

No comments:

Post a Comment